Root Any Android Phone Running on Android 9.0 Pie
So do you want to know how to Root Any Android 9.0 pie smartphone without using PC? if yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide on How to Root Any Android 9.0 pie smartphone easily. Android 9.0 Pie is the latest operating system from google and it comes with many new upgrades and features out of which increase in performance upto 30% is my favorite one.
If you haven’t updated your device to Android 9.0 Pie you can follow our guide to Install Android 9.0 Pie on Any Android Phone, the New Android 9.0 is a major upgrade over its predecessor android 8.0 oreo in terms of performance and looks however still there are many smartphones which are still running on Old Os because of hardware limitations. So in this guide we will tell you How to root Any Android 9.0 P device without using PC.
Steps to Root Android 9.0 Pie Android Phone Easily
So in this guide we will show you the method in which you dont need Pc to root android 9.0 p, but before you start rooting your phone there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow so make sure you follow all of them carefully :-
Things to Remember before you Root Android 9.0 Pie without PC
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery in your Android Phone
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important files, So that you can get them back if anything goes Wrong during the Rooting procedure
- TWRP recovery is required to Root Android Phone Without PC, Here is the guide to Install TWRP recovery on Any Android Phone
- Warranty of Phone may stand void after you root your Phone, However if you wish to get it back you can do it by Unrooting your Phone.
Advantages after you root Android 9.0 Pie Without PC
- You will be able to Do customization on your Android Phone
- You Will be able to Update your Android Phone after your root your Phone
- You will be able to Install Tweaks on your Android Phone
Disadvantage After you root Android 9.0 pie without PC
- After you root your device the warranty of your smartphone will stand void
- Incase if anything goes wrong during the Rooting procedure your device will brick
Easiest Way to Root Android 9.0 P Without PC
- First of all Get Supersu to Root Your Device
- Now paste the Supersu.zip fle in the internal memory .
- Now rename the file to Update.zip .
- Now turn off your android smartphone .
- Now you have to boot your smartphone in TWRP Recovery mode
- To boot in recovery mode you have to Press Volume up + Power button together or Volume Up + Power + Home button , basically it is different for every phone .
- Dont release the keys until the smartphone boots in recovery mode .
- Now you will see many options.
- First of all Tap on Wipe .
- Now choose Wipe Cache
- Now tap on Install .
- Now choose Update.zip file .
- Now your smartphone will start rooting .
- Thats All !!! You have successfully rooted android mobile
This Guide is Updated for all android users, Now doesn’t matter if your device is running on Android 9.0 or Below you can easily root your Android 9.0 Pie smartphone by following our Easiest guide. We hope you might already know the benefits of Rooting your android still if you don’t know you can See our Benefits of rooting Section.
So finally Google has released the new Version of Android 10, Which comes with new features and IOS like gestures. Incase if you haven’t updated your smartphone to the latest OS you can Do by just downloading any custom rom and then flashing it on your smartphone using any TWRP recovery. Also most of the custom rom comes with option to enable root on your smartphone by just a single click so you can do the same.
After you enable root on your device you can do many tasks like you can change the UI of your smartphone and also use apps that need Root access to work properly.
So this was our guide to Root Any Android 9.0 pie Without Pc, We hope after following this guide you will be able to get root access on Any Android Phone running on Android 9.0 Pie.
4 thoughts on “How to Root Any Android 9.0 Pie Device Without PC”
I need to recover some deleted videos from my phone (deleted from recyclebin too), rooting might help (android 9). But it says rooting needs TWRP installed first and too install TWRP phone needs to be rooted. I am totally confused. My phone nokia 6. What should I do first?
thats help me thanks
I want to root my Galaxy S10+, Recent I have bought it and it’s has official warranty, but I want to root my phone, but it does not support. could you pleas help me