Root Poco X3 Pro
So do you want to Root Poco X3 Pro without using Pc? If yes then you are in right place. Today we are here with a Guide on How to root your Poco X3 pro Easily.
Poco X3 pro is the latest offering from Poco in India, The device comes with many new features and a new Processor capable of extreme gaming and Multitasking.
This is one of the best Smartphones under 20,000 which Offers a Snapdragon 860 processor which can easily handle almost all tasks. talking About the specifications of Poco X3 pro.
Poco X3 pro comes with a 6.67″ display having a resolution of 1080X2400 pixels, Under the hood of the smartphone there is Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 Processor coupled with 6,8 GB ram.
The Smartphone runs on Android 11 Based on miui 12, Also the company has promised Miui 13 Update for smartphone very soon. Coming to the camera specifications of the smartphone so the device comes with 48Mp primary camera and a 20 Mp selfie camera.
As the smartphone is New so we at rootupdate are first to share The Poco X3 pro rooting guide, Make sure you follow all the steps carefully.
How to Root Poco X3 Pro and Unlock Bootloader
Root Poco X3 Pro and Unlock Bootloader — Rooting might sound very easy to perform, but these days, smartphones are getting more and more secure which essentially means, it just does not only take one application to root in completely, like the olden days. These days, unlocking the bootloader is a mandatory thing to do when it comes to rooting your device. Without bootloader unlocks, there is no way that you can root your device, regardless of the OEM. The whole point here is rooting not only voids the warranty, reduces the security of your device, but it also is a take consuming process.
But then again, rooting is fun. Once you unlock the bootloader and root your device you can use various audio, camera mods which is bump up your device’s performance to a whole new level. Now, with that said, let us dive into the process of Root Poco X3 Pro and Unlock Bootloader, shall we?
What is Bootloader?
Basically, the Android device is like a hard drive that has quite a lot of partitions, which grasps the Android system file in one and all the app data in an additional. And for all these partitions, Bootloader serves as a security verge that is responsible for the examination and initializing the hardware and starting software. Do note that the warranty will be void if unlocked.
You can perform many activities once your bootloader is unlocked. You can root your device and install TWRP recovery if it is available for your device. By this time, you might have already understood that bootloaders usually come locked out of the box. If you are a Pro Android user and are intending to install or flash any custom ROM or Mod for that matter, you will need to unlock the bootloader of your device. With that said, let us now discuss How to Unlock Bootloader of Poco X3 Pro.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Poco X3 Pro
- The first and the foremost step of unlocking the bootloader on any of your Android devices should be — Taking a Full Backup of your Device. The reason is that unlocking the bootloader results in a factory reset of your device, which essentially means, all your data will be deleted.
- Install ADB & Fastboot Drivers on your computer.
- Now, on your device open Settings. Now navigate to About Phone. Scroll down and you will get to see Build Number. Tap on the Build Number 7 times and you will be able to see a pop-up that says, “You are now a developer“
- Now, come back to the main Settings page again, and choose Mi Account
- Once you open Mi Account, choose Mi Cloud, and from here Enable Sync and Find Device. It is also recommended to sync all the apps first. Also, apply for Mi Unlock Permission,
- Go back to the main menu of Settings and go to System and choose Developer Options
- In the developer options, enable OEM Unlocking and USB Debugging options.
- Download Mi Unlock Tool on your computer and log in with the same credentials and mobile number.
- Once logged in, connect your device in the fastboot mode. To do so, turn off your device first and press and hold volume down + power key to enter Mi Fastboot Mode.
- Now, your device will be detected by the app on your computer.
- Choose to Unlock now, and wait for 10-15 seconds. You will have to wait for 72 hours to unlock your device now.
- After 72 hours, perform the same steps and you can unlock your device now. That is how you can Root Poco X3 Pro and Unlock Bootloader
How to Root Poco X3 Pro (Step-by-Step Process)
- Download and extract Poco X3 Pro’s boot image or firmware on your computer.
- Once downloaded, enter the Downloads folder on your device, open the firmware by extracting it and rename to boot image to patched_boot.img
- Connect your device to the computer again and enter the bootloader.
- Now, open ADB Folder and type fastboot flash boot boot.img
- And once done, you can restart your device and download Magisk Manager. You have now successfully done with the process of Root Poco X3 Pro and Unlock Bootloader.
Now, this is how you can Root Poco X3 Pro and Unlock Bootloader Easily. If this guide helped you to Root Poco X3 Pro and Unlock Bootloader, do consider sharing this guide with your friends and family who use the device. We at RootUpdate strive to bring you the latest Android, Windows, and Gaming guides and news every day. If you are interested in more posts like this one, do consider clicking on the red bell icon on the bottom right corner of your display to enable notifications. If you already did, sit back and relax. We will notify you each time we post a new article.