Download Android 9.0 Pie for Galaxy J2 Prime
So do you want to Update Galaxy j2 Prime to Android 9.0 Pie? If yes then you are at Right Place. Today we are here with the Guide to Download And Install Android 9.0 Pie on Samsung Galaxy j2 Prime Easily. Android 9.0 Pie is the latest Android version from Google, Also it is the Successor of android 8.0 Oreo. The Update Comes with many New Features Which you can use in Daily life.
Before we start the Guide to Update Galaxy j2 Prime to Android 9.0 Pie, Let’s have a Quick Look at the Specifications of Galaxy j2 Prime and After that we will start the Guide. The Samsung Galaxy j2 Prime comes with a 5.0 inch Display, having resolution of 540X960 Pixels and a Pixel density of 220Ppi, under the hood of the smartphone there is Mediatek MT6737T 28NM processor coupled with 1.5Gb of ram. Coming to the other features of the Phone Such As Camera and Battery So the J2 Prime comes with 8MP primary camera unit whereas a 5 Mp camera unit is placed at the front Side. Under the hood of the smartphone there is 2600 mah Removable battery.
So this was all about the specifications of the device, Now let’s have a Quick look at the features of Android 9.0 Pie Update for Galaxy j2 Prime So the New Android 9.0 Pie Update comes with Following New Features:
Download Android 9.0 Pie Custom Rom for Galaxy J2 Prime
Before we start Downloading the Rom for Galaxy J2 Prime, let’s have a Quick look at the Features of New android 9.0 Pie rom for Galaxy J2 Prime:
So this is one of the very first and Most Interesting feature of Android 9.0 Pie, In this feature All the Apps which you are not using will Be Hibernated. Inshort all the apps which you are not using Will be turned off automatically by the Adaptive battery Feature. This can be Easily Enable and Disable by Going to Settings>Battery>Adaptive Battery.
This was one of the most waited feature of Android 9.0, In the New android google have enabled the System Wide Dark mode feature. All the apps which Support dark mode will Automatically enable Dark mode by just one Command. Also this Feature is good for smartphones Having Amoled display.
App time limit:
This Feature Will Automatically Enable the app time limit, Which means if you set the Time to 9 minutes the Icon of App will automatically turn to grey hence giving you Warning not to use this app for much time.
This feature will Automatically Adjust the Brightness of your android screen according to the environment you are using your android phone, This feature also helps in getting longer battery life.
New Screenshot Shortcut:
Taking Screenshot is much easier now, You can Easily take screenshot by long pressing the power button, Also the new feature let’s you edit the screenshot in Go.
Last but not the least, The new Android 9.0 Pie comes with new Design. One thing which is common between Android 8.0 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie is that both the versions share Material Design. However both Android version’s have many differences in Design and once can easily differentiate between both of them.
Install Android 9.0 Pie on Galaxy J2 Prime
So as this device was launched in 2013 and it is pretty much old So samsung has officially Discontinued the support for further updates. But Still Users who are using Galaxy j2 Prime can easily Install custom rom on their Device by following this guide. But Before you start installing rom on your Phone make sure you read all the Points to remember.
Things to Remember before you Upgrade Galaxy J2 Prime to Android 9.0 Pie
- This Guide is only for Galaxy j2 Prime users, So don’t try to Install this on Any other smartphone as it might brick your android Phone
- Make sure you make a backup of all important files before you start installing the Android 9 on your phone
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery on your Android Phone
- Make sure TWRP recovery is installed on your Phone, To Install TWRP recovery simply follow this Guide To Install TWRP recovery on Any Android Phone
Update Galaxy J2 Prime to Android 9.0 Pie
- First of All Download Android 9.0 Pie Custom rom for your Galaxy j2 Prime from Here.
- Now Place the rom inside your SD card or internal Memory, But just make sure that your remember the location easily.
- Now Rename the Downloaded file to Udpate.zip
- Now Turn off your Galaxy j2 Prime and Boot into TWRP recovery mode.
- To Boot in TWRP Recovery mode you can Press combination of Volume Up+Home+Power button together.
- Now your Galaxy j2 Prime Will Boot in TWRP recovery mode and you will see Many Options on the screen.
- First of all Tap on Install And Choose the Android 9.0 Pie rom you downloaded earlier
- Now you have to Swipe Right to Confirm the installation.
- Now Wait for Sometime to get the Installation completed.
- Now You will See Update Successful Notification on the screen.
- Thats all!! You have successfully Update Galaxy j2 Prime to Android 9.0 Pie.
Some Points About Galaxy J2 Prime G532F : G532M : G532M/DS : Galaxy J2 Ace G532G
Samsung Galaxy j2 Prime Was Launched in November 2016
There are 5 versions of Galaxy J2 Prime G532F (Europe); G532M (Global Single SIM); G532M/DS (Asia, LATAM); Galaxy J2 Ace G532G (India, Taiwan, Philippines) and they are launched with Different Model numbers in Different countries.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Officially Runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop, However It can be updated using Custom roms
Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime was one of the very first devices from Samsung to Come with Light at Camera back.
So this was Our Guide to Update Galaxy j2 Prime to Android 9.0 Pie, We hope the Android 9.0 Pie rom for Samsung Galaxy j2 Prime helped you in Updating your Smartphone, Also We will keep updating the post with new Custom roms for your smartphone.
- Download Android 9.0 Pie Rom for Popular Android Phone
- Fix Moisture Detected Issue on Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Download Latest odin flash tool for Samsung Devices
- Update Galaxy J2 to Android 9.0 Pie
Incase if you have any Doubt feel free to Write Down in the comments section below. Also Consider Checking Out Some other Articles on Rootupdate.No schema found.