Download And Install Miui 9 in Xiaomi Redmi 4a
So Do you want to Update redmi 4a to miui 9? if yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Guide on How to Install Miui 9 in Redmi 4A. So without wasting much time lets start the guide.
Xiaomi Redmi 4a is the latest budget device of Xiaomi in India, The device is basically a successor of the Much popular redmi 3s and redmi 3s prime. The smartphone comes with a 5 inch display which is protected with Corning gorilla glass coating on the top. Under the hood there is snapdragon 425 processor coupled with 2gb of ram and 32Gb memory.
Xiaomi is soon going to launch miui 9 and this is the latest operating system of xiaomi. The new os will be based on Android nougat ( for some devices ) . In this guide we will tell you how to Update redmi 4a to Miui 9 officially.
How to Update Xiaomi Redmi 4A to Miui 9
So before we start the guide lets have a quick look at the specifications of the Xiaomi Redmi 4A :-
|Primary Camera||13 MP|
|Front Camera||5 Mp|
|Display||5 Inch 720X1280 ( 294 PPI )|
|Slot Type||Hybrid Sim Slot|
|Colors||Gold, Rose Gold, Dark Gray|
Pre-requisites before you Update Redmi 4A to Miui 9
- Make sure there is more the 65% battery.
- Make sure there is minimum 4Gb space available in the internal memory.
- Make sure you are using Miui 8 Global rom.
- Make sure you have made a backup of all files and Contacts.
Advantages after you Install Miui 9 in Redmi 4A
- As we mentioned earlier that Miui 9 will be based on Nougat so chances are that you migh also get nougat based Miui 9, Now you Can Also Update Redmi 4A to Miui 10
- Miui 9 Is far better then miui 8 in terms of performance and stability.
- More tweaks to increase batter life has been added.
Disadvantages after you Install Miui 9 in Redmi 4A
- As the Update will be new so there are some chances that you may face some bugs.
- No other Disadvantages
Download Miui 9 Update For Redmi 4A
Guide to Update Redmi 4A to Miui 9
- First of all Download Miui 9 for your Device
- Now make sure your device is connected to internet
- Now go to Update app.
- Now Tap on Menu option
- Now you will see Choose update package file option
- Tap on the Option
- Now you will be asked to choose the Miui 9 Update file you have downloaded earlier
- Now the Updater app will start verifying the update package
- Now wait for sometime
- After the verification you will get a option ” Reboot and install ” .
- Now Tap on That.
- Thats all !!! You have successfully Update Redmi 4A to Miui 9.
So this was our guide on How to Update Redmi 4A to Miui 9 officially, I hope this guide helped you to Update your Redmi 4A to Miui 9. If you have any doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.