So do you want to install TWRP and Root Redmi 9 prime? if yes then you are at the right place today in this Guide we will show you the best way to get root access on your android smartphone.
Redmi 9 Prime is the latest offering from Xiaomi under its budget devices lineup, The device comes at a very aggressive price and good hardware.
Today in this guide we will show you the best and easiest way to Install TWRP recovery and Root Redmi 9 Prime without a PC.
After you install TWRP recovery on your android device you can easily Root your smartphone without Using PC, Not only root but you can also Perform several different tasks like installing custom ROMs and a lot more.
Before we start the Guide on root Redmi 9 Prime lets have a quick look at the specifications of the device.
Redmi 9 Prime Comes with 6.53″ Full Hd screen having 395 PPI, Under the hood of the device, there is a Mediatek Helio G80 Octa-core processor coupled with 4gB ram and 64/128Gb storage. For Protection of the Screen, there is corning gorilla glass 3 protection.
Before you start rooting your device you should know the basics about rooting your Redmi 9 prime, We have made a detailed guide on (Advantages and Disadvantages of Rooting)
As we already told you that too root any Android without pc you always need a TWRP recovery installed on your android phone.
For those who dont know what is TWRP recovery, So TWRP recovery is the custom version of recovery which helps you root your phone without the requirement of a PC Or laptop.
Not only rooting but you can also install most of the supported Zip files on your device.
Pre-Requisites before Installing TWRP on Redmi 9 Prime
- Make sure you have an
- Original USB cable
- Make sure you have PC with Windows 7 or Higher
- Make sure you have an Internet Connection to Download TWRP.img for redmi 9 Prime
Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 9 Prime
- Open Redmi 9 Prime settings, Now Head over to about section.
- Now tap on Miui Version 7 times. Doing this will enable developer mode on your Redmi 9 Prime
- Now Open developer option (Present in Additional Settings), Enable Developer mode and OEM unlock.
- Now head over to the ADB folder on your redmi 9 Prime, and connect your Smartphone to your pc using a USB cable.
- Now Open the CMD window to enter ADB commands.
- First of all Type “ADB Reboot bootloader”, As soon as you type this your android phone will boot in fast boot mode.
- Now flash the TWRP recovery which you downloaded earlier, make sure that you have saved the TWRP as twrp.img
- Now go back to he CMD window and type fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Now wait for some time and let the flashing process complete.
- Alternatively, you can also try our Guide to Install TWRP recovery without PC on any android phone.
Benefits of TWRP Recovery for redmi 9 prime
- You Will be able to root Your device without using a PC
- You will be able to update redmi 9 Prime to the latest android version
- You can Flash custom roms
- You can Flash Almost all Supported Zip files
Pre-Requisites before Rooting Redmi 9 Prime
- Make sure your Redmi 9 Prime has TWRP recovery installed
- Make sure you have made a backup of your Device
- Make sure there is more than 65% battery on your Redmi 9 Prime.
Root Redmi 9 Prime without PC
To root Redmi 9 Prime we will use TWRP recovery and the latest Supersu.zip
- Download Supersu.zip and Place it in the Root of your Internal storage.
- Now Enter recovery mode on your Redmi 9 prime by pressing the Volume Up and Volume Down keys together.
- After you enter in TWRP recovery mode, Choose the following options:
- Clear Data
- Clear Cache
- Now Tap on Install and Choose the Supersu.zip you Placed in the root storage.
- Now Swipe to confirm the installation.
- Wait for some time, that’s all !!
- This is How you can Easily root redmi 9 prime using TWRP recovery.
Benefits after you root redmi 9 prime
- You will be able to Use Every app
- You will be able to Access the Secret settings of your Redmi Device
- you will be able to customize your redmi 9 Prime
The First boot may take more time than usual, however its totally normal.
So this was How you can Easily root redmi 9 prime, We hope this guide helped you. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below. Also, Don’t forget to check out other Articles on Rootupdate.