LG UP tool Download To Flash LG Devices Official
LG Up Tool also Known as LGUP tool for Lg devices is here, In this Guide, we will show you the easiest way to Download LGUP tool for all Lg Devices. Basically, the tool is useful for all LG users who want to flash their LG devices with the official LG Stock firmware. In this post, we are going to explain how to download the LG UP tool for your LG Android devices. So, I request you to read every step carefully and follow our instructions.
Latest LG Flash Tool and LGUP Tool 
So before we start the procedure to Install LGUP tool in Windows pc let’ have a Quick look at What is LG UP tool is and How does it Work, Also we have mentioned some pre-requisites so make sure you read them before you Start installing LG UP tool on your Laptop or computer.
Introduction to LGUP Tool:
LG devices are arguably the best devices available out there, but they are kind of underrated. Technically LG devices come with the best technology available in the market at any point in time. But the major drawback is the user interface of the device. If you use an LG device, you can under what am I talking about exactly. LG devices do not come with Stock or Vanilla Android, instead, they come with LG’s own skin – LG UX. LG UX was released with the LG G4 device back in 2017. Since then not a lot has changed within the UI. The UI is very overwhelming on LG devices.
So some users who are into custom ROMs and the custom development side of things, can go and flash some great custom ROMs available out there. If you have already done that, well, custom ROMs are annoying sometimes. Flashing different custom ROMs, Kernels and recoveries is a lot of fun. But, one or other day you will run into severe problems by doing that. The major problems, in this case, are, Bootloop and hard-brick. Hard brick is normally a small issue and can be fixed but changing the ROM or wiping the stuff. But boot loop is the major thing that can be only solved by flashing or reverting back to Stock ROM.
If you have bricked your LG smartphone or if your phone ran into a boot loop and doesn’t boot at all, then you are in the right place. In this post, we will explain how you can install the LGUP tool on your PC. By installing the LG UP tools and flashing the stock ROM, you can get your device back to the way it used to be. Enough introduction, let us dive in and know how to download LG Flash tool 2022, shall we?
What is LGUP Tool | LG UP ?
LGUP Tool is also known as the LG Update tool or LG Flash Tool. LG flash tool is basically the firmware flashing tool available for the LG Android devices. LG flash tool is almost similar to Odin Tool and has the ability to revert back to un-rooted Stock ROM like Mi Flash Tool. LGUP tool or LG Flash tool has the ability to flash .kdz and .tot firmware files. The original LG firmware files only occur in .kdz or .tot formats. As said earlier, the LG UP tool was introduced in 2014. As of then, it was way too famous among users as the devices did not get custom ROMs and depended on this tool to flash various firmware with un-bloat versions and etc. Unlike Mi Flash tool and Odin tool, this tool is not developed by LG.
Exclusive Features of LGUP Tool:
- LGUP Tool or LG Flash tool is easy to use. Using a tool doesn’t require any guide, as users can easily understand what is what. The UI of the app is user-friendly.
- Some firmware’s need geographical location match. But using LG UP tools you can flash any firmware directly after release in the region.
- If your phone is bricked or facing a boot loop issue, you can revert it back to a working state in a few minutes.
- You can un-root your device using Lg flash tool, which comes in handy while claiming the warranty back.
- The zip file of LGUP Tool packs both Flash tool and .dll file. Once you unpack the zip, you can install both .msi files.
- The LG flash tool only works on the Windows PC. Sadly, you cannot use it on Mac or Linux.
- LGUP Tool can be installed and used on any Windows version. Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, and 10.
- You should install the LG USB Drivers. Without installing the LG drivers, your phone cannot be detected by the LGUP tool application.
Download LG UP Tool
Installation of LGUP Tool on your PC
Now that you have downloaded the LGUP Tool or Flash tool from the download section above, let us proceed with the installation part.
- Before installing the LGUP Tool, it is recommended to download and install the LG USB drivers.
- Once, done with that, find the downloaded zip file of the LG UP Tool or Flash tool.
- Select the zip file and right-click on it. Now select the extract option. To extract the zip file you need to have WinRAR or 7-Zip tool.
- Once extracted you can find two installation files inside the folder.
- First, install the DLL file.
- Click on next. Now you choose where you can install the application. The default is set to C drive. If you want to change the installation location, you can browse and change that as well.
- Now click finish.
- Now start the installation process of LG Flash Tool.
- Follow the same steps as mentioned above to install the application properly.
- Now click on finish and you’ve successfully installed the LGUP Tool on your PC.
What are you waiting for? Go ahead and flash the Stock firmware or unroot the Android device now. If you have any doubts, please feel free to comment down. Before you leave, if you like what you read, show us some love by sharing this post with your fellow LG users who are facing issues with their devices. This is the Most latest LGUP tool for Any LG device and you can use this in 2022 as well easily.
So this was our Guide on LG Flash tool and LG Up tool, We hope This Guide helped you to recover your smartphone. In case if you have any doubt feel free to write them down in the comments section below.