Update Android 10 to Android 12
Here we are sharing with you all how to Update Android 10 to Android 12 Snow Cone latest Android version. Android 12 is on its way to enter your phones as just recently the 3rd Android 12 Developer Preview was launched by Google for the public.
A lot of devices today are running on Android 10 and hence many keen users would be interested in tasting the Android 12 Snowcone. Although Android 10 is one of the finest Android Versions, I am sure you are equally excited about what Android 12 holds for you!
You can check the below-mentioned Android 12 features to know more. And to help you all with your curiosity, here we are presenting you a guide on how to update Android 10 to Android 12.
What’s New in Android 12 – Confirmed and Rumored features!
Given below are some of the confirmed and some of the rumored features of Android 12 that will lure you into downloading Android 12 on your devices right away!
Confirmed Android 12 features
- Wallpaper-based theming System – This one is one of my favorites. Basically, this feature will adjust the colors of your theme to that of your wallpaper. So if you have a Navy Blue wallpaper, the system elements get the hues of light blue. This can make a huge change to the appearance of any device.
- Compatible Media Transcoding – Not all apps support the HVAC Video Compression standard. And to make this scenario work out, Google, with its latest Android version has brought a transcoding layer that will make the incompatible apps take advantage of Video Compression.
- Additional Screenshot Markup Options – Pixel phones allow users to markup a screenshot using tools similar to the paintbrush. What’s new in this section is that Android 12 now offers additional Screenshot markup tools like adding Emoji, text as well as Stickers with the same tool!
- Nearby Wi-Fi Sharing – Android 11 had brought along easy WiFi sharing using QR Codes. With Android 12, now users can easily share WiFi when they are nearby using the Nearby button under the QR Code. So you can easily access WIFI with just one tap.
- AVIF Image Support – Gone are the days of JPEG as the standard compressed image format. Now we have a new member in the group – AVIF. This image format can offer an image quality better than JPEG and that too without making the file sizes larger.
If you have a Samsung device, you might want to know Samsung Android 12 Supported Devices.
Rumored Android 12 features
- Scrolling Screenshot Feature – Both Android 10 and 11 failed their users to bring this one. One can still take scrolling screenshots on Android but for that, they will require the help of a third-party app. However, it finally seems that we will be getting the much-awaited Scrolling screenshot feature in the Android 12 version.
- Improved privacy Features and New Permissions – Seems like the Android 12 update is all set to prioritize Privacy Controls and App access. Apparently, there will be a pill button that will let users know about the apps that are using the camera or microphone. There will also be a privacy page from where users can manage app permissions and have toggles to enable or disable Camera, Location, and Microphone access.
- New Emoji – It is also rumored that Android 12 might bring a whole new Emoji based on the Unicode Emoji 13.1 release.
- Pixel Double Tap Actions– The Android 11 DP had brought along the Double-tap actions which had to be activated by the Pixel user from their end. Seems like this feature will finally be making its way for all Android 12 phones. Through this users can launch apps with a double-tap and control hardware.
How to Update Android 10 to Android 12
Here is a detailed guide on how to Update Android 10 to Android 12 in a few easy steps –
Download Android 12 Snow Cone for Android 10 devices
|Android Version||Android 12|
|Android Version Name||Snow Cone|
Also, Check – Update Android 8.0 Oreo to Latest Android 9.0 P
Install Android 12 on Android 10 device
- Take a complete backup of your device data, just in case.
- Make sure to have at least 60% battery charging or else you might have to follow the entire process once again.
- See that your device has at least 4 GB of free space for the update to accommodate well.
Assuming that you have followed the above requirements, you can now begin to install the update by following the below steps –
- Go to your device Settings.
- Enable USB Debugging. For this, go to About Phone in Settings> Tap on Build number for 7-8 times> Go back to Settings main page. You will see a new option – Developers Option there. Tap on it and Enable USB Debugging.
- In Settings, now go to System Updates.
- Your device will now perform an update check to see if any update is available or not.
- When you see the Android 12 update available, tap on it to download and then install.
- Mostly your device will reboot automatically but if it does not, then restart it manually.
Also Read: Download Android 12 For all Smartphones
Manually Install Android 12 on Android 10 Devices
The Method Mentioned above Was to Update your Smartphone from android 10 to android 12, in the method below.
There is Plenty of android 12 Launchers in the play store which you can simply use to make your android phone Look like the Latest android 12.
We are mentioning the best android 12 launchers which you can install on any android phone without any issue.
- First of all Open Play Store on your Android Device
- Now in the search bar search for Android 12 Launcher
- You will Get Plenty of Android 12 Launchers on your Screen
- Here you can choose the best one according to you.
- Below We have mentioned some of the Screenshots of the android 12 Launcher for your Device.
You now have Android 12 on your Android 10 device. In case you are stuck at any of the above steps, feel free to let us know in the comments below. We will get back to you.
If you have an Oppo Smartphone, then check if your Oppo device supports Android 12 here – List of Oppo Devices Getting Android 12 Update.
I assume that the above guide was useful for you. Do share with us what are your views on the latest Android 12 Update. Stay tuned for more such helpful articles!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can i Install Android 12 on my Android 10 Phone
Yes you can Easily Install Android 12 in your Android 10 Phone, However not evey device might be supported. Still You can Several android 12 Launchers which will give your Device different look.
Download Android 12 for Android 10 Smartphones
Yes you can Definetly Download Android 12 for android 10 Smartphones, But for that you have to visit the offiical Site of your Smartphone manufacturer and check if there is a Update available or not. You can also check android update by Going to settings> check for Update
How to Flash Android 12 on Android 10 Mobile
If you want to Flash Android 12 on your Android 10 Device you can easily do that by Downloading a custom rom for your device and then using it.